• Windex Original
  • Windex Original

Windex Original Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

November 30, 2016

I can't really tell if this works any better than vinegar - or water, for that matter - but I do like how easy it is to clean with (as long as you maintain your glass properly and not sure it once every "whenever I feel like it"). The smell isn't too bad, the spray works well all the way through the entire bottle, and with the colour it's easy to tell where you've sprayed. I'll still continue to buy it, but I wouldn't be beyond cleaning it with other things - especially since a "disinfected" mirror doesn't really matter to me since its purpose isn't to be touched.

November 12, 2016

I love Windex! My mom always used it, and i have never ventured elsewhere for glass cleaning products because I have always been satisfied! I have two dogs and a 17 month daughter- so lots of nose/handprints - Windex always saves the day!

October 05, 2016

Sometimes you can't skimp on certain products, and this is one of them! Winded has been around since I was a kid, and it is all we use. It leaves windows , glass and mirrors shiny and clean. Why use anything else?

October 05, 2016

It is the only glass cleaner I use. The ammonia doesn't bother me but of course it can get strong in large doses. This stuff works like magic. Even for the stainless taps, it removes the watermarks. It also works great work white boards that has permanent marker marks. It cleans it effortlessly.

October 05, 2016

J'ai essayer plusieurs marque de nettoyants pour les vitres et je dois avouer que celui-ci remporte le premier prix. La e bien les vitres,les miroirs dans la maison.

October 05, 2016

I agree with some of the other reviewers, it is the oldest trick in the book when it comes to perfectly clean streak free glass and windows.

Windex was first manufactured in 1933 by S C Johnson but invented in 1933 by Harry. R. Drakett. It was first made in a metal spray aerosol spray can and it was formulated blue for consumer appeal. In 1969 it was re-formulated with more modern surfactants. It still has ammonia however, but it had to be changed because it was 100% flammable and almost 100% solvent. That is why it was in metal cans.

It is the only glass cleaner I buy it is now a safe well known cleaner by a well known family company S C Johnson. Of course, don't ever mix ammonia products with bleach.

September 20, 2016

Seriously, I think this is the only window cleaner that should be used, it even seems to have an anti static effect and it leaves no residue like many other window cleaning products. I use it for everything from my sink to my floors. Spot cleaning anyways. I find it really effective at cleaning the dirtiest windows and of course it is a name you can trust

September 20, 2016

The only glass cleaner I keep in my house. Windex is definitely the only product out there to give you that streak free shine. As a home daycare provider I go through a lot of windex but it's the only glass cleaner worthy of the job.

August 06, 2016

I love this stuff!! I use Windex everywhere! who don't like Windex. If your not using it start!! it's is just like the commercial your windows come so clean birds do pop off them sometimes but I hate seeing it poor birdies..forever fan

August 06, 2016

What can one say, it's Windex; tried, tested, and true for generations! Still gets a great streak-free shine on glass and so many other household surfaces. Love it!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk