• Windex Original
  • Windex Original

Windex Original Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

February 22, 2017

As in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Windex is made for almost everything you need to have clean!
    It is a tried and true cleaning product that is effective on most surfaces in every home.
    It also has no caustic chemicals and is a super versatile cleaning products. Windex a household
    tradition! Happy Spring to you all, get your Windex out soon!

February 22, 2017

This is my go to glass cleaner for streak free cleaning sparkling windows!! Works amazing on metal surfaces too for shine & non streak look. I always spritz it into the surface & than wipe away with a sponge brand paper towel and that's it. No streaks. Just completely clean!!

February 18, 2017

Why does this product even need a review.. its windex baby! I have tried other blue window cleaners before and nothing compares to Windex. I will continue to use this product forever

January 27, 2017

C'est le.meilleur produit pour nettoyer les vitres et miroirs. Il ne laisse aucun résidus comparativement à d'autres nettoyant de vitres. Il est excellent aussi pour les.portes en verre de la douche

January 10, 2017

You can't go wrong on this one it is the number one cleaning product for a reason, It's AWESOME I love Clean windows and cupboards and all surface that need a good cleaning!..

January 07, 2017

Windex has been around for decades because it is an excellent product. Cleans glass and much more to perfection. The scent is pleasant and not over powering.

January 05, 2017

Windex is fantastic! It has so many uses other than just making your windows shine. You can clean countertops, stove tops, stainless steel, even the floor! I love windex.

January 05, 2017

Seriously... is there anything better then the classic windex? You can clean anything with it, and it gets the job done. Even after all these years, and all the different kinds of products, this is still my go to.

November 30, 2016

I can't really tell if this works any better than vinegar - or water, for that matter - but I do like how easy it is to clean with (as long as you maintain your glass properly and not sure it once every "whenever I feel like it"). The smell isn't too bad, the spray works well all the way through the entire bottle, and with the colour it's easy to tell where you've sprayed. I'll still continue to buy it, but I wouldn't be beyond cleaning it with other things - especially since a "disinfected" mirror doesn't really matter to me since its purpose isn't to be touched.

Updated On: December 14, 2016

I don't know what I meant to type instead of "sure it", sorry. For me, the product is useful when I use it often and not whenever I feel like it is probably the essence of what I tried to type.

November 12, 2016

I love Windex! My mom always used it, and i have never ventured elsewhere for glass cleaning products because I have always been satisfied! I have two dogs and a 17 month daughter- so lots of nose/handprints - Windex always saves the day!