Windex Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaner
Good

Windex Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

June 19, 2016

These work really well and are really easy to use. I am fairly short but managed all of the windows on my bungalow just fine. My windows look much cleaner, all of the dust etc. is gone. Much cheaper than hiring someone!

December 02, 2015

I love using this to clean my windows, they get so dirty and this cleaner works well.

September 23, 2015

I've been using the all-in-one cleaning pads on the exterior windows for a few years now and I love them. They make cleaning outside windows quick, easy and they do a great job! It used to take me half a day to wash the windows on my house now it's all done and cleaned up in less than an hour. Plus my kids think they're fun

November 03, 2014

We live in a large condo building with a 20-foot balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows. They've been doing construction on the street below for months and the dust and dirt had piled up on the windows. I thought about buying a squeegee and a bucket and some soap but I'm short and have a neck/shoulder injury so looking up or reaching up for anything causes intense pain. I stumbled on the Windex Outdoor kit at Canadian Tire and I was skeptical but hopeful. Wow!! It was SUPER fast and easy! The kit comes with the extended handle you slide together and a sealed pad that is saturated with Windex solution (though it's dry and only becomes activated when wet). We don't have a hose on our balcony so used an old towel to wet the windows (tall boyfriend is a helper!). At first the pad wasn't "activating" so I dipped it in some water and that did the trick! Super easy and super fast to do all the windows. It does leave residual suds on the windows so you have to hose them off -- but we didn't have a hose so we just used an old towel dipped in water to "rinse" the windows. The whole thing took maybe 15 minutes and now we have super clean sparkling windows! I would definitely recommend and will purchase the replacement pads in the future!! Even better, the handle is super light-weight, the solution has no ammonia and is NOT tested on animals! Yay!

June 01, 2009

I couldn't help but brag to everyone I know about how clean and streak-free my widows are! All you have to do is wet, wipe and rinse! My windows are done in a flash and I can go about my day with no stress of using papertowels and buckets and cleaning agents. Also the handle can reach up to 11ft and can clean up to 20 standard windows!