Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows 7 Ultimate Reviews

Ranked #881 out of 970 in DVD

Offers everything Home Premium and Professional offers plus added security features and the flexibility to work in multiple languagesSoftware Sub Type: ClientHelp prevent theft or loss of data Use BitLocker and BitLocker To Go to better protect your valuable files even on removable drives such as USB devicesGet remote services with DirectAccess Access corporate resources seamlessly when you?re on the Inter without having to initiate a VPN connectionWork in the language of your choice Switch between any of 35 languages as easily as logging off and back on againPlatform Support: PCRequires 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processorRequires 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit) hard driveRequires 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)Requires DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driverRequires DVD/CD driveDepending on resolution video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardwareMusic and sound require audio outputInter access required to use some features

September 30, 2014

I Love windows 7. way better then windows 8. its not confussing to run. very fast. and its easy to install

August 13, 2012

I prefer running Windows XP but have updated my system to Windows 7. I do not like vista at all! It took some getting used to but it seems to work well for me, all my operating systems are working well.

August 13, 2012

Windows 7 Ultimate is not for me. I don't like the features or how the interface interacts with the user. I am some what techy, but I always prefer to use Windows XP.It is also very pricy, not a fan of Windows 7 Ultimate.

August 13, 2012

The best out their today i upgraded all of my computers to this and i love it its so easy to use and never crashes

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa