Windows XP

Windows XP Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 77 in CDs

Microsoft designed this exclusively for home computing. Windows XP Home Edition puts the exciting experiences of the digital age like digital photos, music, and video, to building a home network at your fingertips!

May 22, 2016

My old computer still has windows XP and I have not had any issues with it. Eventually I will upgrade my computer but only when my computer becomes an issue.

January 15, 2016

I still have my windows xp and I haven't had any problems. It is easy to use.

April 10, 2015

I found this was the best windows Microsoft has had. I know now it's outdated but I did enjoyed having it. It worked well.

What do you think, do you own it?

March 16, 2015

This is the operating system my husband has on his older laptop. He absolutely loves it, but had to upgrade to a bigger system, due to his side business. It came with Windows 8 and he still doesn't like the new one. He wished it came with the Windows XP. Our daughter wanted a Windows 8, so we bought her a new one for her birthday last year. She still likes the Windows XP now.

August 21, 2012

Windows XP is great. I know there's a heap load of new products out there and Microsoft keeps bringing out something new too. As a nursing student I feel like I spend half my life on the computer. I trust Windows XP where other products have failed me. You Betcha I recommend Windows XP.

August 13, 2012

Windows XP is a tried and trusted brand in my home. I still use this every day and I love it. I have tried some of the upgrades available and I always end up going back to XP. Thank you Microsoft.

August 13, 2012

its old but trustworthy it held up when i needed it windows xp is great for older models