Good

Wingslove Delicates Laundry Wash Bag Reviews

1 review
Ranked #3 out of 9 in Textiles

April 15, 2016

These delicate wash bags come in a pack of five, with two generously large bags and three average sized bags in both black and white. I have to say I wasn't expecting to see much different from a standard laundry wash bag, but these actually impressed me by having a number of features I didn't see on ones I've used previously.

First, the mesh on them was much finer, when buying this kind of item from cheap stores, often it is a very open weaved mesh and you find your underwire poking through and snagging things anyway. The mesh fabric on these bags is partially transparent, but a nice close-knit weave that didn't let wire poke out. It's also really strong, with great quality stitched seams that held together when I tested it by tugging and pulling roughly.

The inclusion of the larger bags is really helpful for washing larger delicate items, or if like me, you're plus size and maybe your undergarments are not so tiny (especially those bras, right my busty ladies?!). With these bags you can easily fit large sized underwired bras.

The last feature I really loved about these bags is that there is a cover for the zip. So you just slide the zip behind and it won't snag on anything. Genius.

No negatives so far, after running them through the wash a few times there's no deterioration and they do a great job.

Pros

- Has two larger sized bags.
- Has black bags and white bags so you can easily organise.
- Semi-transparent so you can identify items through the bag.
- Great size.
- Comes with five bags.
- Tight mesh means no underwires will poke out and become tangled.
- Strong stitching and well-made.
- Zip cover prevents zip from becoming a possible issue.

Cons

- None.

I would absolutely recommend these over budget bags that I've tried and they're still a great price!
----------------------------------