Amazing

Wishtime Boys Girls Shape Sorting Board Reviews

1 review
Ranked #211 out of 470 in Toys

April 21, 2016

This toy is a little smaller than I expected and while that will help dexterity, make sure to always supervise your child when playing with toys of this size as they can pose a choking hazard when they inevitably go in the mouth!

The good news is these are BPA free and safe, so there's no need to worry about safety.

The colors are nice and it comes with several different shapes all to be stacked on a pegboard with slightly flexible pegs. While it doesn't look study, I slammed this thing on the top of my dryer quite a few times (Well we've all pretended to be a toddler throwing a tantrum at some point in our lifes) and it didn't crack or break.

A standard stacking toy for babies and children that is well-made, sturdy and cute as a button. Sure to be a hit.

----------------------------------