Witchcraft Nail Hardener Reviews

Ranked #928 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Witchcraft Nail Hardener enhanced nail growth, protects and seals nail surface, and prevents chipping, cracking, splitting and peeling. For more information, go to http://www.witchcraftnails.com.

August 25, 2016

Amazing product! I get so many compliments on my nails when I use Witchcraft Nail Hardener. This product goes on easily, lasts for a long time and makes my nails shine. I use it more for the look than I do the hardening feature because I already have fairly strong nails, but I'm sure it strengthens them as well. I highly recommend this product!

July 21, 2016

Love this nail hardener! As someone who recently kicked their nail biting habit, growing my nails out was a huge struggle as any time they'd start getting longer, they would just break and I'd be back to square one. I've been using this hardener for a couple weeks now and it has made a huge difference. I use my hands a lot at work, which is where my nails usually ended up breaking, but now I find them breaking less and less as time goes on. Definitely recommend this product, it works great and is the price is decent!

March 21, 2016

It is a super effective nail hardener. Leaves your nails glossy and strong. It makes your nails turn a weird yellowy shade after a few days but nothing some nail polish can't hide. It's the first time I've been able to grow out my nails. Highly recommend!

March 08, 2016

I used this when I was younger. The price is right but I quickly learned that a good quality nail hardener is well worth the extra money. I found it didn't go on very smooth. It was almost goopy.

March 08, 2016

My nails are so brittle and always end up splitting or breaking. This stuff is like miracle grow for my nails! i see results in less than 2 days. I love it!

October 24, 2014

I am a Personal Support Worker and always have my hands in water. I have tried dozens of thing to get my nails stronger and start growing and than I bought witchcraft nail hardener and my nails have finally started to grow and have stopped breaking.

September 05, 2014

This product worked wonders for me. I was a nail biter and started putting one coat on of this stuff every day and then taking it all off on a Sunday night and starting again. It helped my thin, brittle nails turn into strong, beautiful, long nails that I am SO PROUD OF.

I`d recommend this product over and over. Great stuff!

September 02, 2014

. I have tried so many things and let me tell you, give this stuff a few weeks and your nails will be a lot harder. I can't even bend mine anymore. I use it under my nail polish as a base coat too. It glides on and levels out like a pro.

May 29, 2014

This is great for growing nails mostly. They do harden but not enough from what I find anyway. Love that they help grow my nails, keep them shiny but you have to go by the instructions to make sure it works right. Re apply after three day for max effectiveness!

February 20, 2014

LOVE THIS!

I went from splitting, flaking nails to beauty!!

My fake nail friends put this on after they removed their fake ones, it took away the "air" pain instantly.