Witchcraft Stop It Anti-Nail Bite
Good

Witchcraft Stop It Anti-Nail Bite Reviews

Ranked #1027 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

October 06, 2016

This nail polish is a miracle. I've bitten my nails even since I was child and nothing has made me stop like this product. By using stop it I no longer have to hide my nails and I can now put nail polish on my long nails.

August 03, 2012

My bf has an awful nail biting habit.
He's been biting his nails since he was a young kid and it's a habit he didn't bother to quit until earlier this year when I mentioned it to him. It wasn't enough for me to suggest he stop biting his nails whenever I saw him doing it so when we went into a Shoppers Drug Mart I suggested that we pick up a nail polish to try to stop his habit. It was about $10.99 at SDM.
How it works is that you apply this as a clear coat nail polish and it has a bitter taste to it.
It is not a matte finish, it is a clear glossy finish.
The nail polish has an unpleasant bitter taste to it that will linger in your mouth for at least a full minute after you stop biting/sucking your nails. I tested it out just to see how it tasted and I agree with Dale that the lingering bitter taste is a strong deterrent.
After a few of months of being vigilant on applying the product has ceased my bf's bad habit of nail biting. This stuff works as a great deterrent to nail biting!
If you want to see before and after pictures, please check out my direct blog link here: