Wonder bread white + fiber

Wonder bread white + fiber Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 67 in Bread

June 28, 2016

This is the softest sliced bread in the world, I think! So good for a PB and J mmmm!!! I highly recommend it!! However it is on the pricey side so it.kinda sucks when you're on a budget.

April 27, 2016

Not one who enjoys whole wheat bread, I am so happy I discovered Wonder +. It has the same flavour my family was already enjoying with Wonder White Bread and it comes with the added nutrients and fiber found in while wheat bread.

February 23, 2016

I complained to this company because I bought s loaf of white bread and there was brown bread laced in it. They were nice enough to send me 6 free loaf coupons. Which was pretty nice of them, the bread didn't fall apart when spreading jam and peanut butter and It was easy to cut. The only bad thing about it was the bit of brown bread in it. I will surely buy it again

July 15, 2015

Wonderbread with fibre ensures you get your fibre and vitamins while being tasty as well. It's is perfect for lunches or for toast so you can have a nutritious and yummy breakfast. I try to stock up when it's on sale and it freezes well.

May 23, 2015

Grew up with this and it's still something I buy. It's cheap, soft and good sized slices