Wong Wing Chicken Egg Rolls Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 48 in Frozen Appetizers

March 31, 2016

I love the Wing Wong Chicken Egg Rolls, I have tried other brands but they just do not have the flavour that these ones have. I always have some in my freezer. The price is great and even better when on sale. They cook up great and quickly.

March 22, 2016

My family loves eating eggrolls,so easy to prepare just heat in the oven and serve,my favorite is the meat,I think it has more flavor than the vegetable ones.They have a lot of flavor and a little bit of spice.I like how the veggies are diced super small and how the wrappers get crusty golden brown once baked. I usually buy them two times month. I would recommend this to everyone

August 11, 2014

Very tasty addition to any meal or as an appetizer! Love the fact that you can get veggie or meat ones. Goes over very well with the whole family. One of our favorite treats

June 12, 2012

I love these egg rolls. Restaurant quality right at home. They do come with a dipping sauce which i was not a big fan of. Tasted a little funny. Quick and easy, a couple different ways to cook them, I opt for the deep fryer as it is super fast and gives a more restaurant taste.

February 13, 2012

The egg rolls reminded me more of restaurant egg rolls then most store bought ones do. I will say I like the fact that they come with the sauce as well.