Wonka Bottlecaps

Wonka Bottlecaps Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 180 in Candy

June 14, 2015

I loved these when I was a kid, they have a fizziness to them, like pop.

May 07, 2015

These were my favourite as a kid! The only place I can find them now is a specialty candy shop that is near my house. They are a great nostalgic treat once in awhile :)

April 29, 2015

These are so yummy, they are actually different flavours of pop! Fun to eat super sweet and easy to eat. The rootbeer ones and cherry ones are my favourite, love them.

April 29, 2015

mt favourite of the bottle caps, was root beer & orange. Lots of fun! Little bit sugary for my liking now.

April 28, 2015

I really love the flavors of the candy, they have so many and how they taste. Wonka always had the type of candy I enjoyed through out growing up and my family as well.

February 22, 2015

I love Bottlecaps! I grew up eating these and loved them then and love them now. The flavors are great and haven't changed in all these years. Our 2 adult children love them too.

August 31, 2013

This brings back great memories and are hard to find now a days. I remember there being orange, cola, rootbeer, cream soda and lime.

August 31, 2013

Great candy fix! They aren't chalky in your mouth and have great flavours! You can also buy this at many dollar stores which make the product available at a great price!

August 31, 2013

These are a great candy. Taste like soda pop and I find they are addicting :) If you like soda but dont drink it, these are really good to satisfy your craving.