Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper

Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 1062 in Snacks

June 30, 2015

I really like these candies. The ones with the chewy centres are my favourites.
The flavours are quite good, and you can definitely taste the change between colours and flavours.

June 04, 2015

This product is so good! I like how long lasting they are because it makes you feel like you are eating a lot when you really aren't. This product is definitely a choking hazard for small children so please do be careful.

June 03, 2015

Yummy little candies they use to be one of my favs when I was a kid

June 03, 2015

Love these, have been buying them since I was a kid! They have great flavors that change a few times before you get to the candy core!

June 03, 2015

Husband loves these he will always buy them when he can find them

June 03, 2015

its a sweet treat that our whole family enjoys.

June 03, 2015

My kids love these Gobstopper jawbreakers. Fun candies that change flavours and colours. What more could you ask for in a sweet candy?

April 29, 2015

I had these as a child....there were not my favourite, but to see the colours change.

April 29, 2015

My husband introduced me with these. They are awesome. On our sweets and movie night we would get these along with other Wonka candies. Yumm.

April 28, 2015

These candies are a fond memory of my childhood. All 5 of my sisters and brothers loved these. We would put our money together just to buy 2 or 3 boxes and share between ourselves. Wonderful product.