Wonka fun dip Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 205 in Candy

January 17, 2017

Pendant mon adolescence j'en mangeais pas mal à chaque fin de semaine devant un bon film. Je mélangeais toutes les saveurs de poudre, cela donnait un résultat délicieux.

October 23, 2016

Fun dip is not exactly nutritional, but as a kid it was fun dipping that long white candy stick into the different flavours. Most of the time the stick would break and then I'd end up tossing the package away. But, it made everyone's tongue a different colour and it was fun.

September 19, 2016

I used to eat these all the time! There is just something about dipping sugar into sugar! The only down side to these were when you accidentally inhaled the powder down the wrong tube, but other than that. these are so tasty!

March 04, 2016

Wow, these have been around for awhile! Kiddos of the house like this very sweet sugary treat. They have them very rarely (and not their first choice). I think there are better sweet treats out there.

March 04, 2016

As a child I loved buying these. But they were the kind of candy my Mom always wished I left in the store lol. Loved the flavor. As an adult I no longer buy these, my oldest child and hubby still like it though.

March 04, 2016

This type of candy brings back so many memories, it was one of my favorites growing up. Truthfully I still buy it for myself every once in a while. There's nothing to compare to that sour & sweet combination with the white candy stick. Our oldest grandson loves them now too and it's a great treat for the kid in all of us.

March 04, 2016

Use to have thses as a kid and of course your parents heating it. Eating pure sugar. How many time did you hear your giving yourself cavities ? But not listin because it was so good. Even kid who ties this loves them.

January 31, 2016

Such a fun treat for the kids. I remember eating these all the time and loved them!

January 31, 2016

Oh my god who doesn't remember these, they have been around forever. I noticed them at Dollarama and got a few for my son to try and of course he loved them too. Such a fun treat.