• Wonka Rainbow Nerds
  • Wonka Rainbow Nerds

Wonka Rainbow Nerds Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 180 in Candy

November 08, 2016

Les petits bonbons Nerds j'en ai mangé à la tonne quand j'étais plus jeune. Tellement bon et facile à manger. J'aime la boîte qui est divisé en deux pour séparer les couleurs.

November 08, 2016

LOVE these!!! I used to always buy them as a kid- they were one of my favourite candies! Every so often, I still go buy them- the packaging has changed a bit and there are more flavour options, but they still taste just as I remember them!

November 08, 2016

Ahhhhhhh les nerds,les bonbons qui se mangent siiii facilement! Ils sont tellement bon surtout les roses et mauves.J'en mangeais toujours quand j'étais plus jeune et encore aujourd'hui ,les habitudes ne changent pas!

November 08, 2016

Quand j'étais petite, la petite boîte de durait vraiment pas longtemps. Ils sont si bons et encore aujourd'hui je l'ai adore. Ils ne sont pas du tout sucrée.

September 28, 2016

I think that everyone on the planet has at least try end these at some point on their lives. I can clearly remember eating these as a kid and how fun I thought they were. These come a large variety of different colors and flavours, they even have sour ones.

The only place I can seem to find these now are at the dollar store and they are usually around .69 cents. I now have a little boy of my own who really likes these as well and thinks they are very sweet and he loves the crunchy texture of chewing these.

September 19, 2016

Something that brings back memories of being a kid? Who wouldn't love these! These are just so good! i actually like everything single flavour that these have to offer!

January 26, 2016

Who doesnt love the sweet and sourish taste of Nerds?! The little pieces are coated in awesome flavor, have a fun crunch and the box comes with multiple flavors. Nerds have been around for awhile and its always fun to enjoy a treat from my childhood!

January 26, 2016

They are a good candy. They have a tangy taste which I like.

June 13, 2015

These were one of my favorite candies when I was younger and they are still so good, the rainbow ones are my favorite flavour

June 11, 2015

Wonka Nerds take me back in time when I was a teenager. I would eat these all the time and loved the flavors of them. I still enjoy them every once in a while.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas