WoodyKnows Invisible Nasal Dilators, New Model, SML, 3 Counts

WoodyKnows Invisible Nasal Dilators, New Model, SML, 3 Counts Reviews

1 review
Ranked #76 out of 581 in Misc

September 15, 2016

I ordered these for my boyfriend who suffers from sinus issues for the majority of the year and has a hard time sleeping consistently throughout the night.

These come with three different sizes and are a lot easier to insert than I was expecting them to. I tried the small size just to see how effective these were, I have no breathing issues whatsoever and these even made a difference for me.

These are not uncomfortable at all and my boyfriend found that he forgot he was even wearing them after a while. He really liked the difference he experienced while wearing these and was surprised that something that seems so simple could be so helpful.

These are easily cleaned, just rinse with water and they can be stored in the little case that they come in. I purchased these plugs at a discount from Amazon.ca and they are regularly priced at $18.80 and boyfriend has used these every night since receiving them.

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam

Alynn0489 added a new review for
    ClearlyContacts.ca

Nayeli1586 added a new review for
    Metamucil

MichC added a new review for
    Diorshow Extase Mascara