Good

World's Best Cat Litter Multi Cat Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 285 in Pet Products

April 03, 2016

This is the only cat litter I use. I have 3 fur babies and I can get a 15 lb. bag to last a month. The trick is scooping regularly. This litter is corn based and therefore, better for your kitties than clay litter when they wash their paws, it's flushable (I've been using it for 10 years and never had a septic problem because of it). Yes, it is pricey, but to me the good far outweighs this factor. The only downside is that not all places carry it - Walmart in Canada does, but lately on the the largest size bags, Canadian Tire does and Pet Value does.

October 24, 2014

World's Best is one of the best cat litters on the market. Biodegradable, flushable, made from renewable sources, and gentle enough for senior and kitten use. One thing I really love about it is the company's loyalty program where you mail in the UPC's on the bag (I think it's six, although it might have gone up to ten now) and the company sends you a coupon for a free bag!

September 28, 2014

The BEST cat litter around. Only around $10 a bag and its huge. Clumps really well, and smells fresh. Not super dusty and it's completely natural. I just won't use chemical garbage that my cats have to inhale and use every day.

August 05, 2014

This litter is great! My cats make such a mess with their litter and kick it EVERYWHERE. Luckily this litter is dust free so no more dusty mess for me or the kitties to breathe!

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

Sweetnes4713 added a new review for
    Subway

peggy lll has posted in the forum topic
    ALL ABOUT NAILS & NAIL POLISH!!!