• World's Best Cat Litter
  • World's Best Cat Litter

World's Best Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 271 in Pet Products

November 29, 2016

When i tired Worlds Best Cat Litter, i notoced that there was an immediate difference. There was no more dust or awful smell of kitty litter. This stuff works really well. I did notice for sure that we were using much less than before with the cheap kitty litter. And the smell was much fresher. The only down side is the price.

March 28, 2016

This really IS the world's best cat litter!!! It is pricier but I find that its quality is so high, that I am buying litter much less often now that I use it! I never smell anything in the house anymore even if I haven't gotten a chance to clean it for a couple days... it goes sooooo much further!! Highly recommend the investment!

February 14, 2016

I switched from basic clumping cat litter brands to this litter. I was hesitant because for $30 a bag, it's quite expensive, but my cats were starting to get irritated around their paws since they can't go outside in the winter and are forced to only use the litter boxes. I switched to this one because it's clay-free and made of better stuff than other brands (hence the higher cost) and better for the health of your cats. I'm glad I did, because their paws are starting to get much better, and I actually find that the litter lasts longer than other brands. I clean it just as often, but I don't have to pour out as much litter, so the price actually evens out in the long run.

December 10, 2015

I absolutely love this cat litter! I've tried so many different kinds, but none cover up the smell like this kind does. The only downfall is that it's a little pricey...

November 21, 2014

This stuff is absolutely awesome if you hate dealing with regular clay litter that is dusty and can be unhealthy to your critters. It's 100% natural so you don't have to feel so crappy adding it to the landfills and it clumps extremely well for easy clean up. One of the points that really does it for me is that it neutralizes the high ammonia smell so nicely if you have to keep your litter box in close proximity to your living space. I am never using using the cheap clay kind ever again..And FYI I've found it cheapest at PetSmart stores ;)

October 07, 2014

This natural litter is awesome! (Although, if left indoors on a hot day, your apartment will smell like corn... or perhaps I was just super sensitive to the smell?)

Anyways, this litter was awesome, but I found it too expensive for the quality. While it was amazing, I thought it was a wee bit too much money.

I definitely love the dust free part, but for now I have switched litter. I buy this type of litter when I have someone cat sitting for me so they don't have to deal with any dust from the litter box.

August 07, 2014

I really like worlds best cat litter. I love that it's made corn and flushable. We have four cats, and even if my son doesn't keep on top of scooping, we don't smell it through the house like brands that are clay. It's pricey, so I don't get it every time, but it lasts longer than the others when In do.

July 09, 2014

I love using the clumping multi-cat version of World's Best Cat Litter, though it's a bit more expensive. It's corn based, natural, easy to clean (unlike heavy clay litters) and you can even flush it (I don't). The litter lasts and lasts without smelling bad... longest lasting litter I've ever used. There's no dust, very good odor-control, and it's pet, people and planet friendly. An all-round winner!

As a bonus, this is the recommended cat litter if you foster kittens - they can even eat it and it won't kill them. I use this exclusively every time I foster cats.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products