Wow Gluten Free Ginger Molasses Cookies

1 review
Ranked #55 out of 183 in Gluten-free

Taste

September 23, 2016

This is such a weirdly good product. Not only is it nice and soft - not what you'd expect from most cookies, especially gluten free ones - but it has an interesting flavour. Maybe I'm not as familiar with molasses as I thought, but the cookie has this strange BBQ meat like taste to it. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting as I wanted something sweet, but it does match with the gingery taste and it's not off putting at all. It doesn't taste like a BBQ chip, for example, put the aftertaste is similar - as is your breath when you're done. This is one of those products that I enjoy eating but the price alone keeps me away from buying it. The price online is exorbitant, but in store I can't say it's much better. I understand that gluten-free and natural product costs more, but even though this was an enjoyable product I just don't see myself getting past the price barrier and getting it when it's not on deep discount at the local bulk food store. Great job on the flavour, though; it's definitely different.

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

leFyfe added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation