Wrigley 5 Cobalt Gum

Wrigley 5 Cobalt Gum Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 85 in Gum

July 06, 2016

This is the only gum i'm eating at the moment and I love it!! The flavor lasts a very long time...I can find it in any convenience store that I go. I also found out recently that it's Gluten Free. You should definitely try this gum!!

May 12, 2016

I love this gum it lasts longer than others do and it just freshens my breathe. I have to say this is my favorite gum. The minty the better for me!!!!

June 11, 2015

This is really good gum, the flavor lasts a very long time, it's nice and pepperminty.

May 28, 2015

Don't mess around with other gums- this one is the classic for a reason. Tastes good, just the right consistency

May 19, 2015

This gum can be expensive, depending on where you get it.
The taste itself is quite good, and the flavour lasts longer than it does with most gum. I like the fun colours and things they use. This is a unique gum brand.

April 01, 2015

5 gums are aweosme, they taste really nice and the flavour sticks around for a really long time.

March 27, 2015

Wrigley 5 Cobalt Gum ... this is another awesome gum the 5 cobalt ...really enjoys this too ..flavouring lasts so long in your mouth .i couldnt believe it until i bought package .it was worth ever penny .

March 20, 2015

This is my favourite Wrigley 5 flavor. It tastes like sweet and refreshing peppermint. I can't believe how long lasting it is. Leaves a lingering minty taste in your mouth. I always have a pack in my purse and gym bag.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender