Wrigley 5 Gum

Wrigley 5 Gum Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 85 in Gum

Wrigleys 5 Gum React Fruit Flavor 10/15 Ct (150 Sticks)

October 10, 2015

This gum is great. I am partial to the mint flavours. The flavour lasts longer than any other brand on the market.

March 26, 2015

I love this gum! It comes in so many fresh flavours and it also lasts a long time and makes your breath smell great! It's the best quality gum out there, comes with a lot.

March 05, 2015

favor in gum last long, i like it.

January 27, 2015

It's my favourite brand of gum. Does this gum ever last long and leaves your breath feeling fresh. I always purchase Cobalt.

January 27, 2015

I love this gum. It is slightly expensive for gum, but makes the breath smell great. You can honestly smell this from far away.

June 22, 2014

I bought an assorted pack of this gum. I was sold on the packaging, but didn't care much for the flavors.

June 22, 2014

These gums have the most obscure packaging ever! It's nearly impossible to find the flavor name, and once you see it, it's impossible to guess the flavor. What does "Electric Watermelon" mean, anyways? Is it supposed to be some sweet, watermelon flavor with mint - what else would "Electric" imply?

And that's the best flavor in the bunch.

Recently I tried a black, licorice-flavored one (I think it's called React2). It tasted horrible, even though I can usually tolerate licorice.

I also tried a purple one called Beta. Although the flavor was nice, it seems that all of these 5 gums have a very short-lasting flavor. The first 30 seconds is intense, but it immediately drops off after that.

I think I'll stick with other gums for now.

June 22, 2014

This is a good gum. Maybe not the best on the market but I do buy it, possibly because of the sleek packaging. Also they have weird names for the gum so you never really know what flavour of gum you are going to get.

November 04, 2013

J adore ce Produit, c est ma gum préférée surtout celle à la menthe. Son goût dure longtemps, pas sucrée Et ne colle pas aux dents.

June 20, 2012

Love this gum, great flavors, long lasting and doesn't stick to my teeth. Both my kids love this brand as well. Between the three of us we chew a lot of this stuff. Love this product.