Wrigley's Big Red Gum
Good

Wrigley's Big Red Gum Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 86 in Gum

February 15, 2016

This has to be my favorite gum forsure. I love the sweet bold cinnamon flavor. The texture is perfect and is easy to chew and enjoy. I also love that the cinnamon flavor lasts for a long time as well.
    I always enjoyed this gum since I was a child and Its still a favorite of mine.
    5 ***** stars for me.

January 02, 2016

This is my favorite cinnamon gum. I used to buy this when I was a child. Great bold cinnamon flavour and lasts long.

June 11, 2015

This is a very tasty gum, great cinnamon flavor.

May 07, 2015

I love cinnamon and Big Red is full of spicy cinnamon flavor. When I head to the states I make sure to stock up on this refreshing gum. I wish that it was available here in Canada. If you enjoy the sweet and spicy taste of cinnamon you'll definitely want to try Wrigley's Big Red.

March 13, 2015

I love Wrigley's Big Red Gum! I have been chewing this variety of gum since I was a teenager. It has a great cinnamon taste to it. It is very affordable and I try to keep it in my purse at all times.

March 11, 2015

i love this gum. we cant find it here in canada so when i drive to the states i stock up on it! yum!