Wrigley's Extra Professional Gum

Wrigley's Extra Professional Gum Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 85 in Gum

July 01, 2015

This gum has a great flavour, although I wouldn't say it cleans my teeth really well. I did not notice a difference between this gum and other gums.

March 09, 2015

I love this gum. i had it couple times before and it was deliciously good. i love chewing gum and this one is very nice. it helps clean your teeth if you chew after a meal.

July 18, 2014

I personally think gum is just meant to be chewed as a treat once in a while. I've tried this gum it's good, I only used this when I went on a trip for my ears not to pop on the plane. I think some gum does whiten your teeth. Product isn't bad.

What do you think, have you tried it?

January 13, 2013

This for some reason makes my teeth ache. No , I don't have cavities. Just about 10 minutes of chewing my teeth were so sensitive that it took hours for them to feel better. Might just be me, but I can't and won't recommend this one.

June 25, 2012

I was surprised to receive this gum from my dentist. I usually get the usual toothbrush,floss and toothpaste so the addition of gum was quite nice and makes sense that dentists should be giving out gum after cleanings.Chewing gum after eating meals and drinking is a great solution when you cant brush.Its great at removing plaque buildup,and clean away food that is stuck in the teeth.

I always have gum in my purse for that reason and I have always enjoyed chewing gum.I usually buy the cinnamon flavored gum its been my favorite because I love how strong it is.I was really surprised at how nice and strong this Extra gum is.It comes in a stick form and has small blue flecks through it which I'm guessing are breath fresheners.The flavor lasts a long time and keeps your mouth cool and minty fresh.I will defiantly purchase this gum in the future especially because its dentist recommended! It is also sugar-free.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products