Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Gum Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 85 in Gum

October 23, 2016

So I've been chewing Juicy fruit since forever and I really love the taste. It is very unique. The problem has and will always be that after 5 minutes the flavour disappears and the gum turns to mush. But I still like the taste, so I will always buy it.

October 19, 2016

J'aime beaucoup Juicy fruit ,c'est très sucré,très accessible et ça goûte très bon mais ça dure vraiment pas assez longtemps..c'est le seul problème ,assez gros d'ailleurs,que j'ai a dire.

June 24, 2016

Ok gum if you're looking for a quick sugar fix as I find it incredibly sweet.

Flavour only lasts a very short time however and I find that my mouth is left with a sugary film after eating it.

Not a gum that I would buy again any time soon.

June 01, 2016

This gum is so delicious. My only issue is that the flavor doesn't last that long and starts having a weird texture pretty quick. The flavor makes up for it but not my go to for everyday gum.

May 11, 2016

This gum has been around forever, This was my mothers favourite, I don;t remember her chewing any other kind, This gum is alright. The flavour dosen't last long at all.

April 14, 2016

This is definitely one of those classic gums that my mom always carried around with her. Its good but it is a very sweet gum, so if you're looking to freshen your breath then you wont get that from this. The flavour on this gum last a very short amount of time, so usually you have like 10 pieces in a row. But nevertheless its still a good gum just for the flavor itself.

March 24, 2016

This is a classic, I don't buy it often because the flavour just doesn't last for a long time. but i do buy it when i feel nostalgic for my childhood.

March 05, 2016

Yes of course I love this juicy fruit and I always had it as a teenager. I don't get it any more simply because I prefer the sticks and they don't sell the stick gum any more.

March 04, 2016

Every time it see this I always have to sing th juicy fruit song. We have all heard it and seen the commercials. It is a great gum to blow bubbles with. But the taste did not last that long.

January 15, 2016

This Gum kinda reminds me of my School Years.Even though it wasn't allowed,I use to love chewing my Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Gum in class.The taste would last a long time and never get tired of chewing it.The very same thing goes today.Wrigley's is a very satisfying gum,some people find chewing Gum very soothing.I like to chew it because I love the taste and if I'm doing something like,outside,it keeps me from getting thirsty.I recommend this Wrigley's Gum.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge