Wrinkle Redeaux Anti-Wrinkle Cream by BeautedeParis

Wrinkle Redeaux Anti-Wrinkle Cream by BeautedeParis Reviews

1 review
Ranked #361 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 18, 2014

With this crazy winter weather, snow storm after storm, polar vortex's and frigid temperatures my skin was drying up like crazy. I have sensitive skin to begin with and have suffered allergic reactions to new products in the past. Wrinkle Redeaux by BeautedeParis was an excellent find! A fresh nice scent, not over powering and it made my skin feel great. I just love this product!

It cost $59 which isn't cheap but hey Olay costs over $40 now at the corner drug store too. Wrinkle Redeaux is clinically tested and has the kind of ingredients you want in an anti-aging cream like peptides and Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) and A-Lipoic Acid which are very potent moisturizers.

Next time I'm going to buy the 3 month supply for $149 for a $30 savings and give one each to my mom and sister! They have sensitive skin too.

Has anyone else tried other BeautedeParis products? I'm their newest fan and I would like to use their skin brightener as well! It's 100% Hydroquinone free.

Updated On: February 18, 2014

BTW - friends have been asking me what dermatologist I have been going to because my skin looks so good. they thought I did Botox but its really just my Wrinkle Redeaux!

Romeo + Juliet