Wubbanub Infant Pacifiers Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 25 in Pacifiers

March 06, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé ces suces avec des petits toutous animaux accrochés après.
    Mon bébé a rapidement bavé avec les dents qui travaillaient et le toutou finissait souvent imbibé de bave. J'ai du le laver à quelques reprises pour finalement le jeter et n'utiliser que la sure.
    Je ne rachèterais assurément pas.

March 06, 2017

Omgosh!! I'm not sure who loves these more, myself or my son. I absolutely love these little guys. Never once have we lost a pacifier unlike many of my mom friends who have. It's the perfect size (the animal) for little hands and it creates a lil extra comfort for the babies. I also love that they use the Avent soothie pacifier as those are used most and recommend by hospitals. So far my lil one has 7 in his collection!!

February 27, 2017

Although I find the product to be very expensive for a plus doll that's attached to a pacifier, I give them credit for the idea and the effectiveness. My 2 month old baby doesn't accidentally drop the pacifier often and I don't have to hold on to the pacifier as much. However, I do wish that the pacifier can be detached from the plush animal as I find it inconvenient to sterilize partially as they suggested, and I can't put in the washer everyday.

September 20, 2016

This is the only pacifier my daughter will take.
    We have the fox one and she loves it, sometimes she even holds the soft part.
    At 12 days old the stuffed animal really helps keep it and place for her so it doesn't fall out as much.

June 08, 2016

Love Love Love these. This was the only nipple type my little one would take. We had another soother with the same nipple, but when she spit it out it would roll away and cause her to thrash around and become worked up. With the wubbanub when she spit it out it would stay close so she could try and put it back in herself. Helped with her fine motor skills and coordination!

June 03, 2016

I love these pacifiers. They are super cute and eliminate the middle of the night freak out when baby is looking for his soother. Both my boys are not keen on pacifiers but when they do take them this is the only one they will use. With my second son I bought every pacifier on the market (breastfed at first and was hoping to no relive how my first used me as a pacifier

April 05, 2016

Best pacifier I ever had ! I have bought so many pacifier for my little girl so far she likes this one the best ! Little pricy compare to other pacifiers but this one does job !

March 13, 2016

My baby like hers it was a duck but I didn't. I could santize it like I did her other pacfiers and when I had to wash it I found hand washing wasn't much good and washer kind a took a toe on it. I wouldn't buy another

0.5/5

October 23, 2015

Not too impressed with this one. Looks like the toy on the end may be able to come apart (it's made of material).Anyways, I'm in the minority; I don't believe in soothers.Can't count how many times I've seen them dropped and popped right in baby's mouth again.They are as far as I'm concerned a germ catcher.
    t

May 27, 2015

cutest sucky I've ever seen! I bought the monkey one for my son and plan to buy a giraffe for my daughter.