Wubbanub Infant Pacifiers Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 24 in Pacifiers

September 20, 2016

This is the only pacifier my daughter will take.
We have the fox one and she loves it, sometimes she even holds the soft part.
At 12 days old the stuffed animal really helps keep it and place for her so it doesn't fall out as much.

June 08, 2016

Love Love Love these. This was the only nipple type my little one would take. We had another soother with the same nipple, but when she spit it out it would roll away and cause her to thrash around and become worked up. With the wubbanub when she spit it out it would stay close so she could try and put it back in herself. Helped with her fine motor skills and coordination!

June 03, 2016

I love these pacifiers. They are super cute and eliminate the middle of the night freak out when baby is looking for his soother. Both my boys are not keen on pacifiers but when they do take them this is the only one they will use. With my second son I bought every pacifier on the market (breastfed at first and was hoping to no relive how my first used me as a pacifier

April 05, 2016

Best pacifier I ever had ! I have bought so many pacifier for my little girl so far she likes this one the best ! Little pricy compare to other pacifiers but this one does job !

March 13, 2016

My baby like hers it was a duck but I didn't. I could santize it like I did her other pacfiers and when I had to wash it I found hand washing wasn't much good and washer kind a took a toe on it. I wouldn't buy another

0.5/5

October 23, 2015

Not too impressed with this one. Looks like the toy on the end may be able to come apart (it's made of material).Anyways, I'm in the minority; I don't believe in soothers.Can't count how many times I've seen them dropped and popped right in baby's mouth again.They are as far as I'm concerned a germ catcher.
t

May 27, 2015

cutest sucky I've ever seen! I bought the monkey one for my son and plan to buy a giraffe for my daughter.

May 27, 2015

We have the Wubbanub pacifier with plush giraffe... We love it because our baby can handle it so well and it can be little stuffed toy to take along everywhere as well. The pacifier works the best and it great no matter how small the baby is.

April 23, 2015

My little guy loves these. I wish that they came in different ages of pacifiers. They all come with a 0-6 month pacifier, so it won't last as long as the 6-18 month pacifier do. They would be heavy to use with a newborn but I find the older children love the animals attached to them

March 09, 2015

My twin daughters loved these pacifiers! They were able to hold on to the stuffed animal when they were quite small and find it for themselves in the middle of the night - meaning mom and dad got some extra sleep. Lovey and pacifier in one! We have had ours in constant nap time/bedtime for 18 months now and finally one out of the four has broken. The pacifier was ripped away from the stuffed animal. It was very easy to repair and the girls were very happy to see it again! I am not looking forward to the day when we need to get rid of these. One idea I had is that since it is a combination lovey/pacifier, if I removed the pacifier and sew up the hole, it will greatly easy the transition and discomfort of weaning off of the pacifier! We buy one of these for every new baby in our circle of family/friends!