Wunderbrow Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

March 19, 2017

I thought about buying this product for months. I have very sparse, thin brows and I have been filling them in with powders for years, but I found that the powder was wearing off halfway through the day. I wanted something more long lasting. I purchased the Auburn colour and I'm very happy with it! I will say, it darkens as it dries. And I would say that you need to have experience filling in/creating a brow before you try this. But it worked very well, I applied with an angled brow brush and then used the provided spoolie to soften the look a bit. Love it! I provided a picture of one brow done and one obviously not!

January 08, 2017

My friend bought me Wunderbrow (Med-Dark) to try after both of us had been intrigued by the companies Facebook Ad.'s.
    I was pleasantly surprised with the product. Super easy to apply - goes perfectly with a brow brush. Doesn't last "days" as they state in Ad.'s but definitely is smudge proof & lasts the entire day.

August 30, 2016

After watching the advertisements I was expecting a MUCH better product. Yes it goes on pretty well(but does require touch up), it is not waterproof and tends to disappear as the day goes on. I was disappointed in the wearablility of Wunderbrow. I am a very 'sweaty' and it does not stay on for more than about 8-10 hours. I want to like this product but it's not living up to the hype. I might give it one more try. But if the next tube is not improved it will be the last.

July 27, 2016

Love it, my eyebrows stay looking great all day not matter what. I prefer to remove at night but if I have company or something I will leave on so I still have eyebrows in the morning. Use an angled brush rather than the applicator it comes with and make sure to brush with the brush provided, make them look much more natural. I watched lots of reviews on youtube before I purchased, not sure why some of them had so much difficulty, I'm no pro and found it very easy to work with.

July 12, 2016

I have always had really blonde eyebrows and kept getting sick of looking like I had none. I had to keep applying my eyebrow pencils and that was getting annoying as well, sowhen I saw Wunderbrow on Facebook I immediately bought one. I can now wake up with eyebrows and it lasts for days! I put it on before Camping and swimming and i have eyebrows that last the whole time! Very easy to use liquid and so convenient. I love waking up in the morning with eyebrows now! This product makes me want to try their other products now too!