Wunderbrow
Good

Wunderbrow Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

August 30, 2016

After watching the advertisements I was expecting a MUCH better product. Yes it goes on pretty well(but does require touch up), it is not waterproof and tends to disappear as the day goes on. I was disappointed in the wearablility of Wunderbrow. I am a very 'sweaty' and it does not stay on for more than about 8-10 hours. I want to like this product but it's not living up to the hype. I might give it one more try. But if the next tube is not improved it will be the last.

July 27, 2016

Love it, my eyebrows stay looking great all day not matter what. I prefer to remove at night but if I have company or something I will leave on so I still have eyebrows in the morning. Use an angled brush rather than the applicator it comes with and make sure to brush with the brush provided, make them look much more natural. I watched lots of reviews on youtube before I purchased, not sure why some of them had so much difficulty, I'm no pro and found it very easy to work with.

July 12, 2016

I have always had really blonde eyebrows and kept getting sick of looking like I had none. I had to keep applying my eyebrow pencils and that was getting annoying as well, sowhen I saw Wunderbrow on Facebook I immediately bought one. I can now wake up with eyebrows and it lasts for days! I put it on before Camping and swimming and i have eyebrows that last the whole time! Very easy to use liquid and so convenient. I love waking up in the morning with eyebrows now! This product makes me want to try their other products now too!