Good

www.wedding-dress-bee.net Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 53 in Dresses

March 13, 2013

I bought my wedding veil from wedding dress bee and I love it. the price was cheap and the shipping was right on time! my actual review from my veil was :Super amazing veil! absolutely gorgeous, I got mine in red and I LOVE it! 2 thumbs up (:

December 05, 2012

I was very impressed with the quality of this dress. The fabric was beautiful and very well finished off. An absolute delight to look at and such a pleasure to wear it looks worth a million dollars.I was amazed with how quickly the item was made and shipped, well under the estimated time frame.

December 04, 2012

This dress is beautiful!! I had it made custom to fit for free. The neckline is really low for my mature body, so I am having the top part stiched together. It is a heavy full dress, lots of lining. I look forward to wearing it for my Groom.

December 03, 2012

I ordered the dress on 20 November 2012, i received it 11 days later ( to the Absecon)! That was a great service if you ask me!
The dress color i have chosen is champagne, it is a little darker that i had expected but that`s no problem... The size that fitted my measurement is size 6, and it fits perfectly! Except for the sleeves, they are a bit large so I will not wear them down but pull them a bit up.
All by all Excellent service! I will deffinetly order again on weddingdressbee.

September 26, 2012

Honestly, I was totally skeptical about ordering from this website.... I was skeptical about the quality of the dress...and a little nervous about the time it would take to be delivered. However, when I received it I was very happy with the quality. Had to adjust the shoulders, but other than that I was truly happy. I felt special in this dress and everyone loved it...most importantly HE loved it!!!!! :D I want to say thanks to all the people behind the scenes for the hard work!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes