Good

XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum Makeup Primer Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin E Rose Moisturizer and Foundation Primer by ISA Professional Reviews

1 review
Ranked #20 out of 269 in Serums

October 10, 2016

AMAZING!!!!! This is by far the best face serum I have ever used. The ingredients in this like 24K Gold, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract and Epidermal Growth Factor to name a few are awesome. I knew I was going to love this isa Professional XANADU the first time I used it because the smell is so beautiful, it's not in your face strong either, very light and calming. It also made my skin feel like silk. I have used this now for almost two weeks twice a day and my skin tone really does look healthier and more even. One bottle will last a long time because you don't need a lot. I wear makeup over it and it goes on great, some serums make makeup clump and go on uneven, unlike this isa Professional XANADU. I definitely recommend this face serum to anyone! Two of my girlfriends tried mine, loved it and ordered some. It's a bit expensive but like I said it will last a while because you don't need a lot.