Xbox 360 Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 626 in Electronics

XBOX 360 S STD SYSTEM 4GB 4GB.

February 21, 2017

Xbox 360 has been my favorite system since they first came out
    they have such an awesome selection of games and the controllers are perfect for small hands
    however after a couple years of constant usage, xbox's ahve the tendancy to start "acting" up and eventually the disc drives stop working

February 15, 2017

My boys and I love to play xbox together! They have so many games for younger kids as well as games for my teenager! We love the wireless controllers as well as the bigger hard drive.

September 21, 2016

O.K I like it for the fact that you can play Netflix and You Tube on it. I detest all of the games though. I do not understand how to play them and I do not find the graphics as great as some of the games on the Wii/

August 23, 2016

I love my xbox 360. I have the original 360 (not the slim), and have had absolutely no problems with it in all the years of owning it. I know I will have to upgrade one day (to the One), but until then I'm enjoying my 360!

August 05, 2016

My kids are using it for last three years, have a good variety of games. I like the Kinect games because it gives good physical exercise to kids. The only problem I see is the region restriction of games and console, we bought our console from other region now we moved to North America but here we can not play many games because of region restriction.

May 02, 2016

I've been playing xbox for about 14 years or so, from original all the way to Xbox one. The Xbox 360 I would say is where I had my most fun. The memorable games that were released and brought a lot of my current crew together! Halo 2 , halo 3 , call of duty 4.
    It's sad they've stopped production on these amazing devices. I remember getting my first Xbox 360 for Christmas many years ago. Good times, thanks family!!

For those new to gaming , get one while you can, amazing console for the right price!

April 07, 2016

LOVE! very affordable gaming console for families and people of all ages! Very easy to use, many different add ons and fun things to do with this system!

March 25, 2016

A great console overall.
    Take a long time to open, on the slim version you can easily pass right before the ring to open and open it even without pressing on it.
    Really sensitive, but still works great, i got mine until he'll broke because i still have great games to play with !

February 12, 2016

I love our xbox one. We use it for both streaming for youtube and twitch. Plus H and I can play video games together on it or by ourselves. I really dont want to get an xbox one since I cannot use these games.

December 13, 2015

My Grandson has an Xbox 360 and he loves playing games on it with his little friends

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam