Xbox Kinect Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 163 in Weight Management

Kinect for Xbox 360 brings games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways with no controller required. Simply step in front of the sensor and Kinect recognizes you and responds to your gestures. Connecting in a whole new way is as easy as a wave of your hand. Kinect removes the last barrier between you and the experiences you love. Best of all, Kinect works with every Xbox 360 console.

October 25, 2016

This is a really fun little gadget to have with your Xbox. I purchased it for my children and we purchased a few games that go with Kinect. Kinectimals is one that you can interactively play with your leopard and pet it, play fetch with it, wash it. The kids have so much fun with this one. My favourite is the adventure one. We laughed so hard playing it. It takes your picture while you are jumping over rapids or rocks and omg the faces we were all making were hilarious. It has a few other games within that game. One where you gotta block the holes where the water is coming in, but my favourite is the rapid riding one. I also purchased a workout one with Jillian Michaels. She's so mean lol. This has caused us all to have hours of fun and lots of laughs. The other cool thing is it takes voice commands so you don't always have to use your controller. Make sure your surround is not to close to the Kinect or sometimes it will hear commands so it thinks and go haywire. Other than that this so fun for everyone in the family.

September 20, 2016

I love my Kinect! Much easier to use and gets you up and moving. For the video gamers who are not necessarily big into the gaming field and just wants to have fun, this system is perfect for just that!

April 08, 2016

i find some games with the kinect were very unresponsive sometimes, and the kinect could be very picky, but whenever i put in the zumba that worked perfectly, just a little pricey for kinect

October 15, 2015

Its fun if you have kids, and its fun if you want to sweat! Seriously!!!

Best game every, I am not a child and I enjoy it just as much as the kids in the fam.. and you get a fun time and a good work out out of it! love it

September 08, 2015

This is another product that I got, used for a few weeks then it collected dust for 2 years - not because it doesn't work well, because it is a great thing to have but I am not of a gym person so this wasn't so great for me. If you want to get more active, I do love the Yoga they have, which I did use and it's amazing what things you can do with it; so many options.

It's great for kids who want to play video games but you can keep them active at the same time. Brilliant idea.

Jus talking about it makes me want to set it up again. Glad I didn't throw it out.

July 15, 2015

So many different games that can be purchased for both adult and kids. My family loves it and it beats us sitting kn the couch watching tv. This was money well spent.

June 30, 2015

I didn't enjoy this. I found that it didn't pick up a lot of movements, which got pretty frustrating. It's also pretty expensive. If you can, I recommend trying it before buying it, just to make sure you know what you're getting.

May 06, 2015

This product is so cool! The dancing games are the best! Also a good workout!

May 06, 2015

I love this ! It's a work out and it's funn it feels like your playing games but your also working your body. It's good for both adults and kids

April 19, 2015

I love this, it's such a fun way to play games. Just dance is my favorite

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil