• Yalmeh Peerless Beauty Glorifying Facial Cleanser

Yalmeh Peerless Beauty Glorifying Facial Cleanser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #248 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

February 21, 2016

I have tested out a fair share of Yalmeh Peerless Beauty products over the last few months and this Glorifying Facial Cleanser is one of the newest of the bunch.

The Yalmeh Glorifying Facial Cleanser is unlike any of the cleansers I have used in the past. It contains many moisturizing ingredients in it so it doesn’t foam or soap up like any other cleansers. When I first applied it, it felt as if I was just washing my face with a thick moisturizer instead of a facial cleanser. After rinsing the cleanser off it leaves an oily film to keep your skin nice and moisturized. After a couple applications I was finally used to the product and realized how nice my face actually feels after my routine was complete. I do find that the cleanser doesn’t dry out my skin at all, it gives it a special glow without having to use any other moisturizers anymore.

Yalmeh Glorifying Facial Cleanser does no contain alcohol, paragons or sulfates so it is safe for all skin types. It is mad with a combination of organic aloe, sunflower oil, beeswax, olive oil, avocado oil, kokum butter and jojoba oil.

To Use:

Simply wet your face with warm water using your hands or a cloth. Apply a small amount of the facial cleanser to your fingertips or a damp cloth and massage it into your face in a circular motion. Rinse cleanser off with a damp cloth and apply toner on your face after cleansing.

Features:
    *A natural combination of organic aloe, sunflower oil, beeswax, olive oil, avocado oil, kokum butter (garcinia indica seed butter) and jojoba oil
    *It deep cleans very well without over drying and does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
    *Yalmeh glorifying facial cleansing rejuvenator and moisturizer is also a toner, all in one
    *DEEP CLEAN PORES with this powerful formulation that is also infused with soothing aloe vera which contains antioxidants that will improve skin's natural firmness and keep skin hydrated.
    *MADE IN USA in a FDA registered facility

**I received this item for free or at a discounted price in exchange of my review, all are opinions of my own and based on my own experiences.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic