Yankee Candle Banana Bread Tart
Amazing

Yankee Candle Banana Bread Tart Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

March 25, 2016

Yankee Candles are a little pricey but they have sales on all the time, this one Banana Bread was not my favorite and I am not to sure if I will buy it again, the scent did not smell that great, compared to some of the others, my daughter loved it. If you get the small ones they will last a day and the bigger candles will last you a couple of days if you leave it burn.

March 10, 2015

Wonderful sweet smelling like actual baking.

November 20, 2014

I recently tried this tart : Banana Bread from Yankee Candle. My first issue is the same with all Yankee tarts the packaging is just not a good one and often your tart has crumbled some.
As for the scent, well this one was peculiar to me. It had a spice that leaned more toward gingerbread than that of a banana nut bread. The scent was simply not right in terms of banana bread.
The price: well if you can get them on sale they aren't that bad. However $1.99 seems steep for a one time use. (unless you want to deal with cutting the tart)

I would try other scent by yankee but NOT this particular one again.