Yankee Candle Fuji Apple

Yankee Candle Fuji Apple Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

February 15, 2015

The fugi fragrances in this candle is true to the original. I gave this to my sister, who is a teacher. She loved it and her coworkers were asking where they could get one.

February 15, 2013

My favourite candle of all-time!! My friend bought this for me because he knows how much I love apple scents, and this is such a crisp, juicy apple smell, it's perfect! I like that it's plain apple, and isn't infused with other scents like cinnamon or caramel like most apple candles are, so it's the perfect clean apple smell. It fills a whole room within minutes, and there's nothing better than walking into a room enveloped in sweet apple!

January 04, 2013

I received this scented candle for Christmas, and it's absolutely amazing! I'm a huge fan of apple scents, but some give me headaches (mostly the ones with cinnamon, etc) - but this filled the entire house with a sweet aroma, and didn't bother my head at all. I'm going to be ordering more soon, that's for sure!

January 04, 2013

Just received this as a gift this Christmas, and boy do I love it! Apple is my favourite scent, and my daughters always buy me the little Yankee Candle Macintosh fresheners for my car but i've never seen a full juicy apple scent in a big jar from there...so i'm very excited! Smell is wonderful, very fruity and juicy, and the bright red colour looks amazing on my counter.

December 12, 2012

YUMM!!! So apple is one of my favourite scents, and boy, does this hit home! It's a juicy, fresh apple scent, and as always Yankee Candle is great for the price and makes the whole house smell amazing. I've been looking for an apple candle that wasn't spicy (re apple pies, apple cinnamon) and this is the perfect find.