Yankee Candle Pink Sands Wax Tarts

Yankee Candle Pink Sands Wax Tarts Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

May 03, 2015

I love wax melts in my washroom. This is a nice fresh scent, good for spring and summer. However, I felt the throw is not as good as others. I can not smell it very far in my home and it did not last as long.

May 03, 2015

Our daughter loves wax melts and has so many different scents. I've already been to our local Yankee Candle Shop and purchased quite a bit of these for her for Mother's Day. I did get this scent also and you can smell them through the wrapper. The smell is so intoxicating. I know she will love them.

Pink Sands is my absolute favorite of Yankee Candle's signature home scents line. It seems to be a perfect balance of a soft beach breeze, tropical floral and fruit fragrances as well as a hint of vanilla. I actually have this fragrance in several forms other than the wax tarts, but they are my favorite and last a long time. I like that I can break one tart into 3 or 4 pieces which can each be burned for hours on end before losing their fragrance.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS