Yellow Box Sandy in Pewter

Yellow Box Sandy in Pewter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #26 out of 41 in Flip-flops

October 04, 2011

My purchased the Yellow Box Sandy flip flops in Pewter last year when I was pregnant. I needed a summer shoe that would support my increasing pregnancy weight and help keep my feet from aching so much. I settled on these because the sole is thick and firm, and it allows your foot to sink into them without being to squishy.

I love the color choice because the flip flops can be paired with so many different colors. Also, they are very versatile and I can wear them with jeans, capris, skirts, or shorts. They are a little bit dressier than casual, thin flip flops, so they are the perfect summer shoes for me!

I have worn my Yellow Box flip flops for over one year now, and the sole hasn't flattened out or started to bow up on the ends like many low quality flip flops do. The price I paid was a bit higher than what I normally give for flip flops, but they are higher quality so it was worth the splurge.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes