Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

99% Natural. Enriched with organic blueberries, lemon peel, and apple for a moisturizing cleanse.

October 26, 2015

I bought these with high hopes of a nice blueberry scent, I was let down.
I really like Yes To products, but this one not so much. I mean it works, but it works just as good as any face wipe in my opinion. And the smell is where it really loses me. I do not like the smell. It doesn't smell like blueberries and it doesn't even smell good.

July 09, 2015

removes makeup well, smells good

March 31, 2015

I love these wipes. Works great as a makeup remover and great for refreshing. Smells great and feels fantastic on skin!

November 21, 2014

I REALLY like these wipes. They're thick and smell great. The price is right, especially if you get the 60% bonus packs -- that's 40 wipes in a package! Amazing!

June 29, 2013

The price is average, but you get a decent amount of towelettes! I only use these when I'm in a rush before bed and need to remove my makeup before bed without washing my face!

September 19, 2012

These facial cleansing towelettes aren't to bad. They are not very moist I find but still cleanse well enough though I would like a bit more moisture to them personally. They don't dry out your face or leave a film or anything which is nice.

My biggest issue with these wipes, and why I will not use them again, is when you open them to use one, you get a great smell of blueberries! But on closer smell, when using on your face, the smell turns into dirty water/feet smell. It's just not a good smell at all and I feel like I can continue to smell it after I've put on my lotion, etc afterwards.

June 01, 2012

Yes to blueberries brightening facial towelettes, they are formulated with blueberries and coconuts to gently cleanse, remove makeup, and moisturize skin all in one. With lemon peel and apple to help brighten skin. They leave your skin feeling clean and glowy!

A little product information I found in my research before I purchased.Love Love It...

Blueberries are rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin c and anthocyanins to help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin's microstructure

Lemon peel is a naturally derived cleanser to help sweep away dirt, and grime while smoothing and brightening skin's surface

Fruit acids in lemon, pomegranate, and grapefruit gently exfoliate the outer skin layer to reveal smoother, more radiant skin

99% natural

Free of parabens, phthalates and sls

I love the texture of this product also...

BONUS: Smells great too...xox

May 31, 2012

These wipes are great for removing eye makeup and overall face makeup. The clothes are 99% natural, biodegradable, oil-free, and hypoallergenic. They do not dry out my already dry skin and actually leave it feeling moisturized after I use it. I still use a cleanser after this just because I wear a full face of makeup most days and I'm paranoid about not getting all my makeup off, but for those who wear light makeup these sheets would be sufficient. It does take a little bit of rubbing on the lower lash line to get off eyeliner, but other than that I find it works well.

Each pack comes with 30 sheets for $9-11 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I wait until they're on sale and stock up, but they usually only stock a few and these are quite popular so they go quickly. They have an online store on their site but it does not ship to Canada.