Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair
Good

Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair Reviews

Ranked #330 out of 540 in Conditioner

May 27, 2014

Sad to say, but I did not like this product. I love their face creams (and the smell of Yes to Carrots is my favourite!), but it worked horribly on my hair. It dried it out in most spots, but then I would have random areas where there would be product build-up and greasiness.

I would not purchase this again (but try their face creams!).

March 27, 2014

This conditioner is amazing, it completely refreshed my dry hair and made it feel nice and smooth without making it feel heavy

September 07, 2013

This conditioner cost me about $11.19 w/tax CAD and I think it's worth every penny. The first time I tried it, it made my hair feel very soft, even without any product or blow-drying. I like to put my hair up in a bun after showering in the morning, and after I let my hair out before bed, my hair still felt soft to the touch and it felt very smooth. (BTW my hair is medium-long, wavy and thick). Even after I woke up in the morning the next day my hair still felt smooth, so this conditioner does a really good job on making your hair feel soft after using it. I also felt the immediate effects of this conditioner while applying it to the bottom half of my strands in the shower. As I combed the conditioner in with my hands, I felt like my hair was quickly getting hydrated and nourished, and I felt no stripping or tangling. The smell of this product does remind me a bit of carrots, but not too much, it's mostly a refreshing, light smell. And no, you will not find any carrot slivers in the conditioner. The conditioner feels silky smooth in my hands (although getting it out of the bottle requires more squeezing than normal because of the packaging design) and it feels very light. Don't be deceived though, this product packs a punch in nourishment and hydration even with its silky smooth feeling. After using this product for a couple of times, I feel like each time I use it, it delivers the same great effectiveness, so in summary, if you're looking for a conditioner that's non-stripping, nourishing, hydrating, natural, and makes your hair feel soft, this is a great conditioner for you to try! :)