Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Yes to cucumbers and aloe vera to cleanse, remove makeup and nourish skin. All in one swipe! Great for travel. Paraben free. 98.7% natural product

October 30, 2016

Ever since, I've bought this facial wipe, I don't think I have ever tried any drugstore facial wipes ever again. This works perfectly, the price is also very affordable. I used to only see these in the US until I found it at my local drugstore with a peel coupon attached to it. Takes off every makeup including waterproof mascara and also doesn't feel sticky after.

October 20, 2015

Does everything it claims, except remove makeup. Didn't remove all my makeup. Good for freshening up, smells nice and very moist wipes. Was on sale at shoppers drug mart for $1.99.

June 06, 2015

I have never had a problem with these facial wipes. I do like the added benefits of the cucumber, since it helps shrink under eye puffiness. I just go over my under eye area a bit more when using these to cleanse my face.

June 06, 2015

I was using the Simple wipes when I'm traveling, but I decided to try something new and it turned out really bad. Disappointed! I bought the travel size of this at shoppers and they were so dry when I opened it, I couldn't remove anything on my face. I'm guessing it might be airs leaking into the packaging caused the dryness. Anyway do check when you buy this. I think I am still gonna go back to the Simple wipes.

November 05, 2014

I like these! When it's been a long night, I occasionally forget to wash my face, but these are sooo easy and quick, my face never hits the pillow feeling gross. They smell nice, too.

August 05, 2014

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes, because they take off makeup perfectly, doesn't create acne and even smells good! They're also pretty moist, which I love.

May 11, 2014

Out of the cleansing wipes I've tried, these are my favourite! I love the scent of these, it has a slight cucumber scent which I find to be very fresh. The towelettes are also just moist enough (not dry but not soaking with liquid). It removes all my makeup really well, even the waterproof stuff!

May 03, 2014

I got these on clearance at Target - I paid $5 for a pack of 40. It also came with a travel sized pack of 10.

They have a light cucumber fragrance that doesn't irritate my eyes or my skin. They feel very soft and are pretty average at getting rid of my face makeup. I don't use them on my eyes though because I find they don't do a good job at removing either eyeliner or mascara. They do remove foundation really nicely though.

They leave a weird residue on your skin, so I always wash my face after using them.

August 11, 2013

it gets off makeup great but the bad smell is so overwhelming I just cant take it. And as most people say its refreshing i just dont feel refreshed!

June 15, 2013

I use these every night after I wash my face to remove any traces of left over makeup and waterproof mascara. It works great removes all traces, doesn't leave skin oily or overly tight. I also use them when I'm too tired to wash off my makeup.