Yes to Grapefruit Correct and Repair
Good

Yes to Grapefruit Correct and Repair Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 05, 2015

I bought this product at my local drugstore to fade the sunspots on my legs from too many years without sunscreen. It has a sour smell that takes a while to get use to. So far after almost 2 months, I still have my ugly sunspots on my legs. It does a good job at hydrating, I guess it might need longer to work.

May 23, 2015

Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Creme is a tart, sparkling grapefruit scented body cream with a rich, thick texture that moisturizes skin on contact. This is thick, creamy, and quick to absorb into skin and leaves my rough elbows, knees, and legs super soft after use with a delicate tart grapefruit scent that lingers in the background. Supposedly the formula attacks age spots, sun spots, and hyper pigmentation. The cream is formulated with masterwort and capsicum fruit extract to repair skin imperfections while grapefruit extract wars of free radicals and argan oil helps to fade spots. After receiving this I kinda had to check around my body and see if I had any discolorations but I don’t. So I’m wondering if it’ll help with a minor scar I have on my ankle as this is slightly discolored. Hmmm! I’m using it daily for the past two weeks but I prob need more time to see what happens. If nothing else it’s a rich body cream with excellent hydrating benefits.