Yes to Tomatoes Acne Spot Stick

Yes to Tomatoes Acne Spot Stick Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

June 09, 2015

It works ok
    The smell of the product is a bit pungent

All in all I have had better product for pretty much the same price and it worked faster. This one is slow but does not spot or mark my skin. It doesn't leave a glossy spot nor dos it irritate my skin.

September 09, 2014

I love this product so much ! If I get a stubborn pimple I just rub the stick on the problem area and by the next day its barely noticeable or gone! The whole skin care line is amazing I would recommend to anyone with problem zits

June 22, 2012

I recently tried this and found that it didn't really work for me. I put it on before I went to bed as well as in the morning before applying anything on my face. I've used other brands and found them to be much more effective.

June 22, 2012

This product only works for me half the time. It works best if you leave it on over night. It may not get rid of a pimple completely but it will reduce it and get rid of the redness. Overall though, I wouldn't buy this product again.