Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 217 in Facial Exfoliators

March 27, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this scrub! My skin is sensitive and acne prone and this product works perfectly for me! I notice a big difference in just a couple of days. I have used other scrubs and my skin breaks out right away so I always go back to using this scrub and immediately, my face feels and looks better. I lather it together with the Yes to Tomatoes Cleansing lotion so I can clean, tone and exfoliate all in one step. I have noticed a slight discolouration happen due to the natural ingredients but that hasn't seemed to affect the use. Whenever this is on sale, I buy it because I know I will use it!

January 04, 2016

I hated the smell, the gel like consistency as a bit runny, and watered down. Used with a clarisonic, and it didn't foam up as much as i wanted it to. not a fan.

March 30, 2015

I hosted this product it broke me out and irritated my skin.

March 30, 2015

I'm 35 and still fighting with my skin breaking out all the time. I had such high hopes for this, but was let down. I went through the entire bottle and not one thing about my skin changed. My T zone still shines up minutes after I put makeup on, and I'm still having to conceal break outs on my cheeks and chin. Smells awesome though, I'll give it that!

August 31, 2014

This face wash has completely transformed my skin. I get no more annoying bumps or zits- my skin is smooth. So happy! After years of struggling with oily, blemished skin, I've finally found a cleanser that works. Only a dime size and feels so nice.

May 27, 2013

I was able to try this product through one of my beauty sample services and I have to say I fell in love. Maybe it was the ever amounting blackheads I suffered with but the first time I tried it, it seemed like it removed most of them with ease! The product smells good, and it boasts bamboo which helps exfoliate the skin which seems more higher end (who knows, its probably just me lol). I really haven't used other facial exfolients but I'm hooked.

March 15, 2013

Pros:
This product really gives me a soft and gently cleansed feeling after using where other exfoliants often leave me feeling stripped of moisture. The grit is just right to make my skin feel refreshed without scraped or unaffected (I don't like those micro exfoliators that really don't feel like they are doing anything at all). I don't have an acne problem at the moment but have seen an improvement in some of my clogged pores and blackheads. The product is also paraben-free.

Cons:
The product scent was unexpected and vegetable-y (advertised ingredients include mango, bamboo, and of course tomato). Since this brand is all about being natural and using fewer artificial ingredients, this makes sense but I think they could have improved a bit in this area.

Bottom line: super effective, but sniff it in the store before buying it. It's not for everyone. I'm planning to try their "Yes to Grapefruit" scrub next. It smells wonderful!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag