Yes to tomatoes gel cleanser

Yes to tomatoes gel cleanser Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

September 29, 2016

Saw this cleanser for under $10 and have heard good things about the brand but Didn't believe it when I saw the price. This is a gentle cleanser, did not irritate my sensitive skin and left my skin feeling soft and clean and not drying at all. Want to try more products from this line! Surprising quality and effectiveness at this price!

September 26, 2016

Felt heavy on my palm, but on the face it didn't feel heavy. Foams up. Not fond of the smell, but it's easy to get passed it. Face didn't dry out, had no redness.

March 23, 2016

Absolutely a great product! It is great for all skin types. My son uses it as he is in his pre teen years and it helps clear his skin. Redness is reduced immediately. Does not dry skin out.

January 04, 2016

Yes to Tomatoes Gel cleanser is amazing.
I personally find that cleansers don't get into the pores and wash away enough dirt, so I pair them with an exfoliating face brush from sephora. The first few days that I started this routine, my face broke out because i was finally getting everything off my face. I did this in the shower or before bed and after a couple days, my skin was clear and flawless and it stayed that way ever since. To the point I was no longer using foundation. I'm not exactly sure what about this product was agreeing with my skin, but it also gave my skin a glow over time. It made it look healthy! The trick is to stay with the routine... Products don't work over night but Yes To Tomatoes gel cleanser is worth taking the time.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?