YoCrunch Oreo Yogurt Packs Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 265 in Yogurt

August 14, 2015

If it was on sale I might get this again. Its too sweet and not the best quality yogurt but it's ok for a treat.

June 08, 2015

I love yogurt and use it for so many different things. I have tried this one before and I didn't like it at all. They usually make decent tasting yogurt, but this one is too sweet, that you can't enjoy the true flavors of it.

June 08, 2015

It's the favorite yogourt of my daughter i buy it 2 Time week She love the taste and hé looks funny

May 03, 2015

wow this stuff may have yogurt in it its all sugar nope for dessert not a yogurt

March 03, 2015

I had a coupon the other day for YoCrunch Oreo Yogurt Packs - thought I'd buy it for the kids. A package of (2) was $2.97 at Walmart (Western Canada) which seemed a little high to me. I had a coupon for $1.50 so after that is was quite reasonable. Kids tried them in their lunches - said it was OK - but not great. They felt they didn't really taste like oreos and definately didn't taste like regular yogurt. Very high in cals as well due to the cookies pieces! They much prefer their regular yogurt with a few table spoons of granola thrown in. So we tried - lesson learned - won't be purchasing these again.

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

Mascara covergirl