Amazing
Good

Yoga Leggings - Sunzel Women's Tights Yoga Fitness Running Leggings Pants (L,Black Gray) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #15 out of 29 in Pants

March 16, 2016

I am back and forth with my thought on these Sunzel Women's Tights Yoga Fitness Running Leggings Pants. I can say that I like the color combo of black and grey, especially since most of my clothing is dark colored. Another thing I am a fan of is the material, these pants are so smooth and soft on the skin, which is wonderful. When it comes to sizing is where my issue comes in, I normally wear a large in sweatpants and yoga pants, so that is what I purchased. I can say that large was not large enough. When putting these on, I had to inch them up, little by little until they were on. Once on, I am able to move without any problem, but it seem the leggings just want to keep scrunching up. Also, the top of the leggings, is actually kind of loose and I have to keep pulling them up. If I got a larger size, I think that would be a larger problem. To wear these around my house, these issues are no problem at all, however, I do not think I will wear them outdoors in public. One more minor problem for myself personally, the seam going down the middle of the pants, it just kind of annoys me. Overall, the quality seems pretty good, good material, just sizing issues.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay