Yonka Skin Care

Yonka Skin Care Reviews

Ranked #1064 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 25, 2016

Yonka has been around for ages. I had used this product line as a esthetician. It is rather expensive but it has quality ingredients in it. You are looking around 60-100 for a small single tube. I LOVE the smell of this line. Tons of citruses. Grapefuit, lemons and limes, Sooooo yummy!! If your skin is bit sensitive you may notice yourself breaking out more than usual. This side effect as I call it will go away once your skin starts getting used to the product line.

September 12, 2016

I tried this product when I was having terrible acne breakouts and it didn't do a damn thing. I have had 2-3 facials done with this product and I seem to break out every time it is used. The product feels good and smells good. But didn't help me what so ever with any of my problems. Doesn't mean it won't work for you - my skin just didn't like it.

January 24, 2016

Love the perfume. Feels like I'm in a spa each time I put it on my skin. It instantly shine up my skin.

August 11, 2015

My skin has never felt better. Love this whole system. feels great, smells great and my skin stays soft and blemish free

September 24, 2013

This is the best skincare line you can buy. Natural and effective

October 03, 2006

Yonka products are amazing for skin. They are great quality and natural. I use the creme 93 for combination skin and Gomage as an exfoliator. They can be bought from any Spa and some hair salons

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil