Yoplait Creamy Duo Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 245 in Yogurt

March 10, 2016

I didn't like this yogurt from yoplait.

Bought one pack and never again re-purchased....

the yoplait brand I like in the drinkables, but actual yogurt they kind of failed my standards.
The duo did not combine well, too much plain yogurt as oppose to flavour and taste.

I did not like the texture either expected it to be more smooth which it was not.

June 09, 2015

Delicious collation with granola added...yummy

May 08, 2011

At first, I was really excited to try out this product. I bought the 16 x 100g package and the idea of a yogurt with two split tastes was intriguing. The flavors (besides vanilla, which is the second flavor for all flavors) were strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and mango.

I guess everything tasted good on the first round. However, afterwards, it just tasted like any other yogurt -- it became boring. The vanilla is less viscous than the other flavor, and the other flavors tasted quite plain. I don't stir it. Though once, when I was almost done the cup, I stirred it, and it was obvious that there were two different flavors that kind of clashed.

I guess you could try it just for the novelty of it. However, you might be stuck with it for quite a while if you don't have other people helping you consume them!