Yoplait Drinkable Yogourt Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 265 in Yogurt

March 18, 2017

Jadore ce produits surtout celui mon
    Preferer a la bananes hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdelicieux

March 10, 2017

La collation santé idéale pour les enfants et les grands, facile à boire, plusieurs variétés disponibles, le goût est très bon et n'est pas trop consistant.

February 05, 2017

These small bottles are great for taking to work. The bigger bottles are great to keep in the fridge for making smoothies. The price for both sizes are always great. Peach and vanilla are definitely my favourite flavours!

February 14, 2016

Tried the new 1 liter bottle and was surprised at how good it was. Much more economical than the small ones that my son goes through like crazy. I would love to see more flavors added like the smaller containers and I would love to see new creative flavors added.

0.5/5

January 08, 2016

This made me gag, it was a really weird flavor, too tangy,not a fan of this product

May 02, 2015

You really can't go wrong with a single serving size of drinkable yogourt! With so many flavours to chose from, it was always something our father picked up for me and my siblings when we'd go grocery shopping. My personal favourite will always be plain old vanilla, and I'm glad that to this day I can still enjoy it all the same. Would highly recommend!

March 14, 2015

So much fun! And great to have if you are in a rush and need a quick boost. Such creamy and delicious yogurt. And it's just the perfect quench.

August 12, 2014

put this in the freezer for a slushie like treat!! a healthy treat for the kids on a hot summer day.

October 09, 2013

Perfect yogurt drink if you don't like eating yogurt products. You don't feel any fruit pieces when you drink it so it's perfectly smooth in your mouth. Highly recommend it as a first drinkable yogurt product to try.

August 26, 2013

My daughter loves these! She drinks 2-3 a day!