Yoplait Greek Yogurt

Yoplait Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 265 in Yogurt

Average Price:  $.75

January 25, 2016

I'm not a huge yogurt fan but this was pretty good,nice and creamy not tangy like some ,and pretty inexpensive

December 09, 2015

i hate yogurt but this is great! its creamy and not runny, the fruit is like a jam n not all mushy

March 06, 2015

Mmm...so yummy. Yoplait Greek yogurt is really thick with lots of fruit. Comes in many varieties. A family favorite.

September 08, 2014

LOVE this product. I can't get enough and neither can my husband. I bring it home and it disappears immediately in the hands of my family. Very yummy!

July 11, 2014

I tried greek yogurt because of my diet. I loved it! It is very creamy and very tasty. Lower in fat too. I am hooked.

April 04, 2014

Deffinatly not my favorite brand of greek yogurt

February 21, 2013

The Flavor is great, the price is even better. But it just tastes like all the Yoplait Source yogurts, its then same consistency too, therefore its not thick enough to be greek!

February 02, 2011

Yoplait Greek yougurt come in four flavors; Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla, and Plain. But brace yourself these yogurts are very bitter.