Yoplait Source Dessert Yogurt

Yoplait Source Dessert Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 245 in Yogurt

May 14, 2016

I really live this variety of yoplait yogurt, all of the flavours are very yummy and the different flavours available are great and unlike any other that I've tried. You can also get them in individual cups, which is how I buy it. I like the berry crumble and lemon meringue pie the most.

May 14, 2016

Great product! I find it to be sweet enough to satisfy my need for something sweet, but not overpowering.

Low in calories, it's a great addition to smoothies, parfaits or on it's own with breakfast OR as a dessert as suggested.

January 25, 2016

My work Place had some of this yogurt about 2 weeks ago and they gave me different flavors to try out I had the lemon pie and Raspberry kind they tasted great and so creamy I loved the taste of this Yogurt

August 14, 2015

It's ok but not the best. The lemon meringue one doesn't have enough lemon flavor.

May 02, 2015

This is some really yummy yogurt, it's a nice way to have dessert but it's not bad for you! I love the lemon meringue pie flavour it's so good.

May 01, 2015

I don't often eat dairy, and yogurt is never my first choice of snack but this is totally different. The lemon meringue and cherry flavours are my absolute FAVOURITE EVER. A few years ago I found a recipe for this super healthy lemon cake that called for yogurt, and instead of plain yogurt I used the lemon meringue and I wish I had've saved the recipe because it was the best, most moist, lemony cake I have ever had - and I have searched high and low but can't find the recipe again.

For a snack I often add oats or fruit to a bowl of this yogurt (especially cherry).

March 11, 2015

Yoplait Source Dessert Yogurt is so delicious,creamy and not just good for dessert but anytime you would like a nutritious snack.

March 11, 2015

Very good yogurt. with great taste and is very healthy for you. it makes a great snack for anytime u want or a great dessert. something the entire family will enjoy.

January 26, 2015

These are perfect for your sweet tooth! I love them, the kids love them. They don't last long in our house!

September 26, 2013

Tried this for the first time a few months ago. What a refreshing way to end a meal. My favourite is the Raspberry/Chocolate.