Yoplait Yop Yogurt Drink Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 245 in Yogurt

September 22, 2016

Just bought 10 of them, they were on sale 10 for 10. You cant go wrong with it. It taste so good and healthy for you , lots of calcium .kids like it , nice for lunches

September 22, 2016

I was a bit sceptical about this drink at first (I mean chocolate yoghurt???) but I found it on sale and decided why not give it a try? To me it tastes kind of like chocolate pudding, so I really liked it.

September 09, 2016

Chocolate Yop. Amazing. A drink full of calcium and nutrients, but with chocolate flavour? Yes please. I purchased the 1L special edition on sale for $2.99 and it is fantastic - the worst part is, I have to share it with the kids!

August 24, 2016

I love YOP drinks. I remember drinking them as a child. They have so many flavours but I love the plain strawberry. These are the best yogurt drink on the market for sure. I'm sure they could have less sugar but then again I guess they wouldn't taste as good. Only complaint is that it is hard to just drink one

March 25, 2016

Yop brings back a lot of nostalgia. I remember loving these as a kid; I still love them now. It's been a while since I have drank it to the point that I do not even remember what my favourite flavour is any more -oops-. Either way, I still like and enjoy the taste!

1.5/5

March 22, 2016

I was so grossed out by this ,I like eating certain flavors of yougurt but this yogurt drink was thick and tangy,I just couldn't finish it .I found it to be on the sour side .This is definitely not a product I would purchase again

March 20, 2016

I didn't have these as a kid but I had them maybe 4 times in my life. They are OK. Very thick ans creamy. But also a bit sweet. Just rather the regular yogurt.

March 05, 2016

This is a favourite in our house. Kiddos enjoy the different flavours. Wish there wasn't as much sugar. They are more expensive than some but are in bigger bottles. They do go on sale often. There is now even a one litre container available in a couple of flavours.

March 05, 2016

Our kids love Yoplait Yop drinkable yogurt. They are a bit more expensive than some of the other brands we have tried but I think the bottle is a little larger in size.

February 28, 2016

J'aime déjà beaucoup le yogourt. Le yogourt à boire est une bonne alternative quand on veut à la fois étancher notre soif et avoir un aliment nutritif, spécialement pour les sports dehors. Les enfants l'adorent. Pour ma part, ma saveur préférée est aux bleuets.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml